View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 10:10 PM   #51
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
ha randomess are you serious? what i wanna know is why the fuck is music played when a goal/touch down is scored in america?!?! the organisers think the public are so fucking dumb that they don't know when to celebrate so they have to have music played to them as their cue ya boloks

No, I'm totally serious. The songs that the stadiums play are just to hype the crowd even further. We don't sing songs; we scream praise (or expletives...or both) at the top of our lungs. America is not a singing country for the most part. So, at a rock concert, what does the Manchester U fight song have to do with, say, Radiohead? I'm not attacking the notion, just very curious.

Also, if you ever go to a single American sporting event, you will KNOW in that one outing that we don't need cues to know when to celebrate/voice our opinions.