View Single Post
Old 05.30.2007, 10:59 AM   #18
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Update from sunburned myspace:

Buying the tapes from Chad is buying stolen property which is illegal. There are no photos for any of these tapes on ebay, mainly we suspect, because they have either my handwriting on them or someone elses in the band. Some of the tapes are his four and six track recordings that would be unplayable without the machines that they were recorded on, the one six track machine is long gone from production which is mostly what he might have. I know for a fact that there are some of my personal tapes in his auction. I gave him a box of tapes to edit about 15 months ago. I just can't prove it at the moment.

Releasing any Sunburned Hand of the Man material in any form without the band's written permission is illegal and not supported by us. Theres some real good shit on those tapes though I'm sure of that.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|