View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 10:07 AM   #1
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Saw this on their myspace blog thing. Seems Chad Cooper has left the band, is not pleased that the rest of the band are continuing and is selling off his 4 track recordings of the band on ebay:

Saturday, May 26, 2007
Nut
Check out this mo-mo on ebay, this info about current state of the band is not true, this is a funny read....

from chad's ebay listings:"During the 10 Years I played with Sunburned Hand of the Man,I recorded countless hours of never before heard sunburned hand of the man music music,Including the very birth of the project.I have used a tascam 4 track for a lot of it ,but also a vestax 6 track for the early years,.I thought as time went on there would be a day when I could put some love into these tapes but truth be told my sunburned hand of the man days are as over as sunburned hand of the man is,and these tapes still rock.they have never been heard but they should be,if you own a tascam 4 track or a vestax 6 track or a regular tape deck and want to listen to your own never before heard sunburned hand of the man music,here is your chance.

what exactly are you bidding on here,? by bidding on this ad you are guaranteed a never before heard sunburned hand of the man by chad cooper master recording of my choice from my private collection, one at a time until they are all gone , you will also get full descriptions of who is playing what instrument and when.

to me this band at that time was prophetic and truly a wonder to behold to say the very very least and I hope to find a thousand bootlegs from every corner of the globe before the days are done.now dont forget that bootlegs YOU release using my recordings are considered illegal,so make sure you put' the chad cooper tapes' recordings of the music of the sunburned hand of the man within the title and I will never ever bring you to court.
remember these are my personal property and 10 years of my work recording us at that time and I promise here in front of the world that I will never get upset seeing new releases of old recordings and I will never sue for use of my tapes,.and don't forget that sunburned hand of the man does not exist any more so these tapes remain the worlds last hope for ever really understanding what was really going on with that line up of guys.

Sunburned Hand of the Man as you knew it to be ,not to be confused with 'Sunburned' as it is today is in fact ,despite a few familiar faces a completely different line up of cats. so here is your chance to continue the journey into that amazing band that was Sunburned Hand of the Man.

this auction will perpetuate until each and every tape is out there,.as supply runs short there will be a price increase.

I had posted this ad a week ago and got a lot of questions,if you are looking for more than 1 at a time or if you are seeking a specific band line up or for specific year, email me at thewickedit@gmail.com thanks and happy bidding C Cooper"
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|