View Single Post
Old 01.21.2016, 11:44 AM   #112
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm. I actually subscribe to both Spotify premium and Apple Music (yeah... I know). Mostly because I haven't gotten around to canceling Spotify yet.

I'm on my third iPhone at this point, my second MacBook Pro (brand new, that one), and I also have an iPad and two 160 GB iPod Classic, so that's where most of my music ends up. It's better than streaming for me because I don't have to worry about stupid shit like data usage.

I am still a CD and vinyl buyer. I don't think I'll ever fully give in to streaming. I like being able to put all of my most played music in one place. And, you know, own it.

I have a friend who has that "Alexa" thing... Amazon's $100 talking wifi speaker that plays shit from your prime library. They seem to like it ok, but I think it's a pretty terrible product.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|