View Single Post
Old 09.06.2010, 04:02 PM   #32
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
I tend to think girls make guys a little too wonky like that. In youth anyway, I don't know about at 35. All of my friends when they got girlfriends initially they effectively stopped hanging out with us for a long time.

The biggest case was the other half of my band in our senior year of high school. We would practice three or four times a week. Then after he met his girlfriend (who he later married, which was sweet) he would spend every nanosecond of time with her. Get up early in the morning, take his shower and then speed to her house and spend 35 minutes with her before school began. Lots of little things like that. He effectively ended our band for half a year because of that. He wouldn't ever hang out with us anymore until the summer. And even then at first it would be a struggle to get him to hang out for a couple of hours.

That whole year he'd do things like that that pissed me off haha. But whatever, I don't really blame her. I just tend to think girls make us (my friends at least) dumber than we already are.

I have another friend who would always rather play World of Warcraft than hang out with us. He was in one of the upper class raiding guilds and would always be on this schedule. Let me see if I can remember it. On tuesday and wednesday he raided 7-11. On thursday and friday he did heroics. Saturday he hung out with his girlfriend, took a day off Sunday (haha) and on monday he did battlegrounds or something. And on the days we would manage to get him out of his house to have lunch with us or something, he'd be pretty glued to his clock making sure he didn't miss his deadline to go home and raid. That was a pretty depressing year.

He's since quit and we see him a little more now. He still won't leave his house very much.

you need to stop making friends with lame fags
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|