Thread: Hardcore Punk
View Single Post
Old 12.07.2006, 05:36 PM   #53
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I know I'm late in the game on this , but I think Pookie has a good grasp on what these things were like at the time.
swa(y), you were in diapers while this movement was in full swing, and I think I would trust the critique of someone like Pookie, who was there and buying the stuff and seeing the shows at the time than I would your "overview" of this stuff.
Seriously.

I think putting In God We Trust as a hardcore LP is correct, and also it is correct that it is the only DK record that could be classified as hardcore.
I would say that the Misfits made only one hardcore record as well (Earth AD), and it was probably their weakest album.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|