View Single Post
Old 01.18.2017, 09:07 PM   #60
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I recommend that everyone here who is into weird music, from noise to drone to electronic and ambient to pretty much everything else subscribe to the Boomkat mailing list.

Boomkat has been one of the most reliable places for new music for me in recent years. Great site, great selection, weird music. What's your poison? Archival reggae? Metal so fucked and weird and underground that a reissued LP has no base audience (so why the reissue? Doesn't matter!)? What about, like, Himalayan grime-folk? Or just the usual stuff like Basinki, O'Rourke, Anbarchi, etc.?

They have excellent prices on everything, and if you create an account and sign up for the mailing list and buy an album from them, they send you info every couple days about new music that you might like based on that purchase.

It's rare that I get excited about a company that distributes music, but Boomkat the exception. I'd dig a PR job there. Check it out.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|