Thread: wikileaks
View Single Post
Old 12.11.2010, 03:40 PM   #106
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
Amen! No government shares all of its communications and activities with the public, and they are not obligated to, morally or otherwise. Imagine if Hitler had been able to access allied military communications. (Although I suspect some people here think the world would have been better had Hitler won.)

As for WikiLeaks, I don't know if it's illegal to publish information that you know was stolen, but it should be.

Makes no sense. Governments use "secrets" and control information to be able to commit atrocities. I know people like to overuse the Hitler example, as if genocide and abuse weren't happening right now.

As for governments being "entitled" to have secrets, really? Aren't we the ones to vote for them, aren't we supposed to know what they really do?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|