View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 07:48 PM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
yes, I just have been festering over this for the week, and finally it broke through to the surface so I posted this thread to discuss, and I am very pleased with the discussion it has sparked

well, in that case, you should be far more incensed that it's been cut into three pieces. even if they weld it back together, it's bound to never be the same.

and granted, every white man on the planet is a racist twat, but from all accounts it sounds as if the men who took the sign were idiots who did it to make a quick euro.

the fact that the sign was recovered so quickly only points toward bungling opportunism.

carry on, soldiers.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|