View Single Post
Old 04.29.2012, 02:46 AM   #26
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Something like that happened to me once at my old apt. I was trying to fall asleep in bed. I left my ipod playing through my amp to help. As I lay there, at the side of my bed stood a dark figure. It was womanlike and was dressed in a long black dress type thing. Maybe it was just the darkness but I/m pretty sure it was black. I was thinking to myself "HOLY.FUCKING. SHIT." I had no idea what was going on but I knew it wasn't real. Then I just remember this scaryass bitch thing on top of me and it being intense. Like she was shaking me and yelling satanic gibberish but I can't really remember. I just remember her eyes. They were human eyes, but scary. Then it was just gone. I just laid there thinkin what the fuckin shit just happened. I could still hear my music playing. Most frightening experience of my life.

I later found out about something called old hag syndrome. Turns out it happens to a lot of people which is also weird.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|