View Single Post
Old 04.11.2006, 12:09 PM   #5
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Composite; immanent; sympatric (that's a stretch though)...

Hmm. I have failed somewhat.

I'm writing a personal statement for a job I don't want. Whoo. I HATE WRITING ABOUT MYSELF. I may put a bulletin out to everyone, saying how great I am, in order to exempt me from this piddlying bullshit.

Let me rephrase that: I need synonyms that are, er, more universally understood. I'm quite the fan of verbosity myself, but one must take into account the general public's variegated linguistic capabilities.

Dumb it down, boy!

On a somewhat related note, keep in mind that when marketing yourself, you have to whore it up a bit. If you quite accurately and justly portray yourself as the omniscient intellectual deity that you are, employers will believe you to be unattainable, and you will be tragically left to fester in the wake of those less talented, yet principally sluttier than yourself.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|