View Single Post
Old 06.29.2013, 10:23 AM   #3309
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
El Symbols, I don't know if you're able to get the football magazine When Saturday Comes in the US, but I just finished reading this month's issue and there's a four page article in it written by a Dortmund fan chronicling his experience at the CL final. You'd love it. One of the best pieces of fan journalism I've read in ages. Lots of lovely insights about (largely lighthearted) insults and chants being traded between rival supporters and the experience of him finding himself in a pub close to Wembley before the game, taken over entirely by Bayern fans. If you can find it you really must get it. Otherwise let me know and I'll try and find a way of scanning the article and posting it here. Either way, you really must read it!

This is this month's cover if you are somehow able to get it.

A great (or in their own words 'half decent') magazine in its own right, too.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|