View Single Post
Old 10.29.2007, 06:14 PM   #20
Bicorn Halfelven
children of satan

Bicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's asses
CCR was my jam when i was a wee tot.

My parents had an old vinyl copy of Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits and I wore that motherfucker out. I still have that copy and it skips like crazy.

I used to put on "Run Through The Jungle" on 45 and bounce around the living room like a child possessed. That whole collection is permanently ingrained upon my brain, and I still know all the lyrics to all of the songs...

Even though Fogerty's solo stuff never really did it for me, I still respect the man for all the enjoyment he gave me when I was a child, and whenever "I Put A Spell On You" comes on the radio, I go on a total nostalgia trip.
Bicorn Halfelven is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|