View Single Post
Old 01.27.2008, 07:33 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
i remember having an argument with a classmate when i was around 13 about the questionable logic of claiming that getting a blowjob from a guy is any different than getting one from a chick. i was still a virgin, so this was all speculation of course. but i was saying that while a pussy is clearly different than an asshole, a mouth is a mouth.

THE SMELL. THE SMELL.

and the visuals. and the beard.

but if you enjoy the smell and the visuals and the body hair patterns of both genders then you have more choice and will never be bored. lucky.

me on the other hand i went to high school in a boys school and it was HELL. the motherfuckers stank and were ugly. to me i mean, men are ugly. can't stand men. but sweet sweet sweet girl smell, on the other hand--yummmmmeeeee.

--

well i dont "hate" men. i have male friends. they are just... unappetizing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|