View Single Post
Old 01.06.2010, 02:36 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I'm not on ecstasy or anything, I'm not in love with the world at the moment, but I just had a thought, while getting a PM from Anngella... this really is a great forum. Yeah, it has its dull stretches, but most forums do. I grow bored with it -- I love it, I hate it, whatever. But almost everyone here is helpful, everyone is interesting, and I like the fact that there are so many people into so many different things on here. I like the fact that you can mention Luc Godard and Lady Gaga and get an equal amount of responses. Most of all, I really like the art thread, some of you guys are so talented.

It feels good to be surrounded by lots of talented, smart, (often) open-minded people.. I've posted on many other forums and this is the only one where I feel like I actually belong, in a way. I have met so many cool people here. So, yeah, even though it occasionally gets boring, and annoying, I've been posting here, and the old message board, for nearly 10 years of my life (!). Even though it's "just a message board", it has taken a more than a few hours's worth of my life and time to post here, and that's kinda crazy to think about.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|