Thread: Metallica
View Single Post
Old 12.20.2007, 01:14 AM   #100
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
much as people seem to go on about them, i just can't listen to them.

I was like that. Well, I liked them when I was younger, my early teens, and grew up listening to them due to a sibling and his mates, but then as I got older I grew a strong distaste for the band. As soon as someone said "Met..." I'd cringe and not wanna hear another word from ther mouths. But I've always loved their films. I copied A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica prt 1 & 2 off a brothers mate and I've always watched them whenever I felt the urge, even when I detested the band - they're just fucking interesting films, in the studio and on the road. I watched prt 2 again the other day for the first time in ages, and I found myself appreciating them alot more nowdays. So I came on here and ordered Master of Puppets because I have a craving for their early shit.

awww, nice story huh?