View Single Post
Old 11.04.2014, 09:49 AM   #21
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Man I'm behind the times. So you download this thingie and somehow upload it to a foot pedal? This is fucking awesome and but I don't really know what I'm looking at. Still, I'm pretty tempted to drop 300 bucks to find out.

I know what you mean... but I think you're right, if I'm not mistaken the idea is to play along with one of Lee's "patches". I'm not sure how I feel about this, I guess personally I'm more interested in how a guitarist approaches making different sounds/riffs than trying cop them or do some sort of "play along", I mean sure occasionally I'll play along to an actual song or few, which for me is just to learn new/different chords and ideas on playing with different riff patterns.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|