View Single Post
Old 10.02.2011, 10:14 PM   #29
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Wow! really? I really like Cameron on the drums, he's pretty badass imo. I probably won't ever stop going to PJ shows...their sets are pretty random sometimes too. You have the songs they always play (Alive, BEtterman,evenflwo etc) but then you get randoms which are exciting. They busted out LUkin, and that's also a kick ass song off No Code.

Though they need to omit Evenflow from their set, takes up too much time. Mike just jams on his guitar for 8 minutes and goes nowhere.

They played "Smile" and "Mankind" at one of my shows- forget which... maybe Vancouver? Or Seattle? I've seen them a few times in seattle.

Anyway, those were way unexpected, and I enjoyed the fuck out of them.

I think they should eliminate "Evenflow" from every show from now on. That song has sucked since 1991. And Alive... and Jeremy... the only TEN songs worth a shit are "Porch" and "Oceans".

I'd like to see them again. It's been years.... since Avocado came out. Oh, and I caught them doing a mini-set at one of my fave. record stores just a couple years ago. It was recorded, but I've never heard it.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|