View Single Post
Old 10.01.2011, 09:32 PM   #22
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hell yeah! PJ ROCKS! i've seen 'em like 4 or 5 times already. Best album is No Code, fuck! Last time I seen them live they played "In my Tree" which is a top 3(in mybook) off No Code. ANd YES Ten is godawful. I actually like Riot Act too..and I feel embarassed to say that I haven't listened to anything after...lol.

Oh, "In My Tree" is GREAT! Jack Irons was the best guitarist PJ ever had.

Matt Cameron is boring. Sorry.

Anyway, yeah- I've seen them many times as well. They were one of my favorites growing up. I bought every album from Vitalogy thru Binaural on its release day (CD release for Vitalogy). Then I lost interest in the direction they took.

Still, Vitalogy, No Code, and Yield are GREAT, and VS. has a lot of good moments. "Go" is a great song. Great way to start a record.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|