Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 07:46 PM   #115
kierkegaarden
children of satan

kierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
ok, firstly this thread is discussing children circa 9 years old, how many of them are even aware of pitchfork, let alone stuff that is beyond it?
secondly, if women have always played an integral part in performing rock music (as your statement implies) then please name 100 female musicians (you don't even have to like them, just name them) to put out a rock n roll record between 1955 and 1975, and please tell me what instrument they played on that record?
and thirdly, please tell me of which areas of rock music today does the male to female ratio between performers match those of the audience?

here's 20 off the top of my not taking you seriously, research your own criteria

Catherine Ribeiro
Briggite Fontaine
Mama Bea Tekielski
Wanda Jackson
Janis Martin
Siouxsie's debut misses your arbitrary parameters by three years
Nico
Dara Puspita
The Pearl Sisters
Delta 5
The Ronnettes
The Crystals