View Single Post
Old 07.08.2013, 04:41 PM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Jeremy Lin is trade bait. Even if he has a break-out season (which I agree, he probably will, statistically last year put him in the top-15 point guards in the league, and that was playing admittedly shitty and recovering from surgery), it will only INCREASE is attraction as a trade piece. Houston has had an identity crisis the past few years, they wanted to become a team of superstars, and now they have three of the biggest names in the NBA over the past few years, and instead, they appear like a hodge-podge collection of stars, not a cohesive team with a solid identity. So I wouldn't be surprised to see some pieces get traded away, and Lin is prime-real estate for that. I honestly though it would be a sign-and-trade for Dwight with Lin-Asik to LA, which by the way is still a possibility in the long run, just obviously as a straight up trade, not a sign-and-trade deal.

Dwight should do well on the court in Houston, the question as always with him is will he do well in his own head?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|