View Single Post
Old 09.29.2012, 12:10 AM   #2109
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
ZOLA JESUS
El Plaza Condesa
Mexico City, Mexico
Friday, September 14th, 2012

Swords
Avalanche
Hikikomori
Stridulum
Collapse
Sea Talk
Trust Me
Lightsick
In Your Nature
Shivers
Seekir
Lick The Palm Of The Burning Handshake
Night
Ixode
Vessel
Poor Animal

Line-up:
Nika Roza Danilova: Vocals
Alex DeGroot: Drums, synthesizer
Nicholas Turco: Synthesizer
Kim Free: Violin

Download link (expires on October 13th, 2012):

http://wtrns.fr/roOBQVp45UGOOT

This was a great show, though some people were disappointed that it didn't last two epic hours, or something. It was also filmed with two professional video cameras, one at each side of the stage, and I noticed some condenser mics onstage pointed at the audience, too. Hope this means either an official release of this show or a DVD/live CD of the current tour might be planned.

Nika and the band hung around the venue after the show was over, and took the time to talk to fans and sign a whole lot of bootleg merch. She said she liked some of those designs. I got three (official, of course) LPs signed as well as the set-list, which was given to me by Kim Free.

Here's some Polaroids taken by my favorite photographer from around these parts, Toni Francois:
http://www.tono.tv/polaroids-zola-jesus/

A big fuck you to whoever leeches from here or dime, then goes on to sell this type of recordings on rockincd, or some other such lame site like that.