View Single Post
Old 11.16.2006, 07:35 PM   #29
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I couldn't think of a better name, sorry.

Have any of you ever been listening to a song and thought you heard someone call your name or a faint screaming, then when you turn the music off so you can hear this noise better you realize that it's actually in the song?
Haha it's kind of hard to explain.

Every time I listen to Chinese Takeaway by the Adicts there's this sound at like 1:59 (they repeat it after too) and I ALWAYS think it's my mom calling my name.
Then in Coral Fang by the Distillers there's this scream every once in a while in the background and I always think it's my mom getting scared hahah.

Fuck yes! I thought this was only me. In a Pixies song, I can't recall which, there's a bit where I think my mum is calling my name. And it actually sounds like my Mum and how she sounds when calling my name. Odd.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|