Thread: Los Angeles
View Single Post
Old 04.19.2010, 01:56 PM   #91
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
was that ever in doubt??

hahah

this time zone is messing with my atomic clock. I feel so "off" and wake up way too early.

no, but don't discount the Thunder, the play excellent TEAM basketball, a lesson the lakers should learn.. for example, why did Kobe show off so much in the last few minutes when they were up by ten already, why not play some team basketball and get your synchronicity on point, or even better give the bench some time to play. Dallas is a great team for that VERY reason, they play team ball like the Jordan era Bulls and the Magic era Lakers.. the Thunder played an EXCELLENT game, they kept the score down with good defense and screened the SHIT out of the lakers, and made great shooting until they choked in the last few minutes of the 4th..
we all know the Lakers are going to sweep the western conference, BUT, they should be careful and play smart, the Thunder and teams like Phoenix and Dallas can play so good and with the ENTIRE Lakers starters having rather serious injuries they could get some fatigue and not even take the Conference, let alone the James-Shaq attack in Cleveland

I can't wait for Michael Rose Wednesday, mystics.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|