View Single Post
Old 07.26.2007, 09:43 PM   #76
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Safety? How do you mean safety? The goons in that place were probably ready to eject that idiot they were so hardcore. And I know this thread is getting too long to read the whole thing, but I DID post a link to Rolling Stone where they reported that Jack and Meg cut out early because he backed into a microphone stand and was injured. That is allegedly the real story but NOBODY said anything at the damn show.

OH and I buy more music than you could probably ever DREAM of! I can't even fit it into the house anymore I have so much of it. So a few White Stripes burns 'til I figure out whether I need to own them or not doesn't bother me and shouldn't bother them either. I ALWAYS buy whatever is worth owning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
Um you rip them off by bootlegging them and they cut a show short due to safety reasons?

Boycott you more like
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|