View Single Post
Old 10.30.2017, 05:21 PM   #21827
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses

Just finished this one tonight. Honestly, I didn't even know about this and yet supposedly it was a MASSIVE hit when it came out. I really enjoyed it, plus I'm a total sucker for court room dramas. When a film does it well and doesn't feel like it's having to spoon feed everything to you I'm a happy man and this is no exception. Pus it shows that Harrison Ford is actually a decent actor.

#As I walk through the Amish paradise#

It's a real weird idea for a story tbh and one that shouldn't work, but again ol' Harrison helps makes it work. Anyway, makes me feel there should be more Amish people in films.

ACTION FORD! I remember I kept seeing this in Blockbusters when i first came out and wanting to watch it. 20 years later I finally have. Basically you know what you're gonna get before you even start the film. Also, I didn't realise Gary Oldman was in this stealing every scene as he does.

Fucking love this film. Seen it so many times and it never gets boring.

"I didn't do it!"
"I don't care"

Ace.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|