View Single Post
Old 12.07.2007, 02:29 PM   #28
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
yo i ain't no cult followin' type of cat, feel me? but i'll help you run that ho. as long as i get to kidnap bitches from, like, wisconsin and shit then, like, take them to the rain forest, jim jones style, then make it rain in the rain forest. damn. that's some congo baller shit.

damn. this is gonna be just like dipset. weed, lsd, coke, fur coats, and (hopefully) the color purple. i ain't helping no dudes JO, though...ima film it and sell it.

if the camera goes out of focus, don't trip. im probably textin' my weed man, too.

Word is born x 100000

You can be my vice... president... cult... leader
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|