View Single Post
Old 06.05.2010, 11:28 AM   #875
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, I guess my irony-detector needs some adjustment, sorry. It's a bit disappointing to see this many key players injured just before the tournament. Pretty much every African star other than Eto'o will be missing (Essien, Drogba, Mikel and also Adebayor as Togo isn't there).

But of course I'm looking through an orange haze, so especially Robben's absence would be a bummer for me.

How do you rate England's chances? Looking at the schedule (and if my useless predictions are right) then they appear to be able to avoid all of the big guns until the semis...
For Holland I see a quarter-final exit against Brazil, provided both Holland and Brazil finish top in their groups.

Spain's 2nd round game should be a cracker, no matter whether it's Portugal or Brazil they'll meet (I'm not sure of Ivory Coast's chances without Drogba).
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|