View Single Post
Old 10.16.2011, 02:14 PM   #165
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Is Kim Less talented than Steve, Lee, and Thurston?

Of course she is. She's wonderful, and she makes the band, but as a musician she's not even in the same game, let alone league, let alone ballpark.
Sorry.

I love her, and worship her, and her voice can bring me to tears, but I've seen them live enough to know that she's not a particularly gifted musician. Her contributions are more aesthetic and thematic and lyrical.

She's not less talented, I guess- but she's not talented in the same way. Thurston, Steve and Lee are all expert, top-shelf musicians- some of the best in the business.

N offense Kim. You're an extraordinarily talented woman. I'm just talking about sheer musical accuracy right now. Your artistic talent knows no bounds.

You're an idiot. One of the many idiots they picked up as fans over the years.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|