View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 04:51 PM   #91
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I'm cool with an organized force like the police having weapons, that makes sense. But I barely trust citizens to operate their cars properly... forget giving them weapons. It is an idiotic and archaic idea that directly leads to the U.S. being the world leader in gun violence *waves american flag*. Fucking RETARDED.

I wold sooner place my trust in my armed neighbor than a fucking COP

but to each their own.

and as far as the USA being the leader in gun violence, that is BULLSHIT.
straight u[p BULLSHIT.

go count the "gun violence" deaths in Burma, in Sierra leone, In fucking MEXICO, in Nicaragua, in the Sudan, etc. Those countries do not deserve mention though by the media because they are full of BRWON people and they do not matter to the status quo media. gun deaths are not reported, crime is severely underreported in those nations. in the USA, if anything, we are masters of filling out fucking reports.

In fact that is all cops do!!! they fill out reports! Most never ever fire their weapon in their entire career, not even ONCE. They just show up AFTER the crime, fill out a report, and go on about their business, which is collecting taxes from the people by means of traffic and speeding and parking tickets.