View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 04:37 PM   #86
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops

My whole neighborhood owns guns. We're all different people, different walks of life, but all have guns. The key is, we're all law abiding people with wholesome morals.... thus is our privilage. I love the fact knowing we're all armed. It's our own form of "neighborhood watch". After Hurricane Katrina, we were all cut off from communication and there was a lot of crime, robbing and looting. Not in my neighborhood and not in any others where residents were armed.

i'm sure you and the people around you aren't the type of gun-wielding maniac, but don't you think there should be some sort of regulation on who gets to own a weapon and who doesn't? in my opinion, someone with a violent past or a history of depression and suicide attempts shouldn't be able to just get a weapon.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|