Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2008, 01:04 PM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I'd rather smoke too much weed than do too much of anything else though.

Don't know if I've mentioned it here before, but I would like to depend on it less. Apparently that's not happening today though. First thing I did when I got up was a massive roach hunt haha.

How did you get busted?

got busted a couple of times driving, my parents found weed in my pants (i was 19 and living at home), it was a combination which ended in lots of family drama and i also totaled a number of cars while drunk AND stoned. never just drunk.

in order to get weed i also drove a dealer around in my car (he had a HUGE bag on him, it would have been atrocious getting caught, because of the sheer amount) and hung out with a bunch of cokeheads who had access to good weed & i put up with their crap so i could score weed. eventually i ended up driving them around while unbeknownst to me they were dealing coke all over town.

there was all manner of shitty consequences and when everyone around me realized i was a pothead, my relationships with people changed as a consequence and i found myself stuck with shit people.

i just mentioned this because while weed is not as violently bad as other stuff, it's still an addiction, it's still self-medication and coverup for emotional problems, and so the problems continue while you dull the pain.

having an alcoholic parent predisposes you to these emotional problems & addictions.

my friendly suggestion... if you're looking to be less dependent on weed or anything else for that matter is to treat the underlying causes, i.e. your anxiety & depression & the sources of it, rather than simply trying to curb use & "control" the addiction.

i promise that this works.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|