Thread: Dallas setlist
View Single Post
Old 06.25.2006, 12:49 AM   #4
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushmanski57@hotmail.com
TOM MOTHERFUCKING VIOLENCE!

I would fucking faint if they played a set like that (Tom Violence, Catholic Block, Rats, Pink Steam, Eric's Trip, Jams Run Free, Kool Thing) in Toronto on August 8th!

So any other details?

Other details...

There was much crowd surfing and diving done by a guy toward the front, which was fun to watch...They seemed to love the audience. Kool Thing was a highlight--I was hoping that they would play this!

I got the last copy of the book "Road Movies" by Lee Ranaldo, with a bonus CD, and the book is signed by Leah Singer, the photographer...

Thurston made a reference to the Edie Brickell show, which was still going on after they stopped playing...I heard some of it from the street as I was walking to my car....it made me remember the 1980's.

They invited us all to Massachusetts.

...It was the best SY show that I've seen, out of the 7 or 8 that I've been to....

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|