View Single Post
Old 06.10.2013, 12:32 PM   #1363
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
excellent, but..

...that's nice man, but i think i liked the little awesome surf tune about the turtles better. i even waited for the coda. good stuff.

i know how to transfer what's his face to this internet thingy so it'll just be untill mail off fails out the record label way. i just completed a stooges pastiche wit a wah wah mouth verse to holla plagiarist......it's my little lofi jam. i don't have a band so who needs one. anyway good work brah.

im glad you liked the song, i think you did at least. i would like to hear some mouthed wah wah action like lee did on that one song on his album. lets hear it!

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|