View Single Post
Old 01.26.2013, 07:28 PM   #2420
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I think the Final February 10. Unfortunately last night Ethiopia got tossed up by Burkina Faso. So its a MUST WIN against Nigeria and even then, we need Zambia to lose or draw. Either way we're just happy to be here with a young, under-experienced squad and we will be rising in African football soon come

Burkina Faso are freakin awesome! Where the fuck did they come from? I didn't even know there was a country called Burkina Faso. I think Ethiopia can beat Nigeria even though they won't be favourites and Zambia, while better than their position maybe suggests, will struggle against Burkina. Of the countries still trying to qualify, I'm most hoping it's Ethiopia, for the tournament overall, though, I really want the Ivory Coast to win it. But I have to say I'm loving Burkina Faso, wherever the fuck it is.

El Symbols, if you can, watch either Ethiopa's or Zambia's games on Tuesday. Guaranteed epics, I think.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|