Thread: Dear Science
View Single Post
Old 02.26.2011, 03:41 AM   #50
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
It's not that I care, it just seemed (and still seems) pretty weird to me to go from liking them to say they suck and are worthless for the release of one single track, especially coming from someone who said their music is better live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
TVoTR deserve their status from their live performances alone imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
Yeah, so? They just continued right on down the continuum of suck. I blame Sitek. It warms me that you care about the development of my opinion on this band.

I still spin the first EP.

Because that "continuum of suck" comprises a grand total of 0 releases from the days of Dear Science, unless you count the 3 tracks remixes "Read Science".

Wathever. It's not like I'm "obsessing" over your opinion, I just searched yesterday for tvotr-related threads to put that youtube link in, and your posts are like in each one of them, I'll just shut up.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|