View Single Post
Old 07.25.2010, 04:18 PM   #9
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Yes. And attitude-less, too. There's not this "rock&roll", "not rock&roll", etc, stuff that's present in a lot of rock music. It's just pure music. And therefore, pure emotion, nothing to do with attitude - whether it be melancholic music or music that just makes you want to blast the dancefloor or whatever. I always hated this "rock & roll" attitude thingy, even when I pretty much only listened to rock music, and I really enjoy the fact that there's no such thing in electronic music. And it can convey just about the whole panel of emotions - I can't understand people thinking all electronic music is automatically cold, etc (most of these people clearly do not know what electronic music really is, I guess). Because to me, it conveys emotions, and in a "purer" way than other forms. That may seem weird, but that's it. Just listen to, I don't know, Boards Of Canada, or Pantha Du Prince, or Burial, or Oneohtrix Point Never: sheer magnificence, and that's it. Whatever the style of electronic music it might be.

(that said, I love hip hop music, though it's filled with attitude, so I might be just tlaking nonsense, I don't know)

you're delusional if you believe what you just wrote
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|