View Single Post
Old 03.26.2007, 11:03 AM   #25
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
WOW! That's some great stuff guys, I'm glad you're comfortable enough to share such stuff.

Kanamori- It'd be great if you could ever interview your sister about it, especially since she was so hysterical about the incident. Also, was there any frame of reference (I know this was over 10 years ag) that your mom and sister had when they were viewing the flying triangle? Such as passing behind trees or in relation to other buildings in close proximity? Flying triangles are not an uncommon type of UFO at all, and there's been some serious Belgian waves of sightings during the 1990s.
I also think it's interesting that you keep "forgetting" about the UFO you saw in class. That incident sounds very peculiar, but the fact that the object made a loud noise leads me to believe it was likely a domestic aircraft, especially due to your close proximity to military bases. But who knows??? Thanks for sharing your story, do you know if there's an english translation of that Belgian UFO book?

JT- I also think it's strange that you've forgotten about your incident, but thanks for making your #2 post here at SY.com! Your story sounds very peculiar, what did your father make of it? Again I ask if you had any frame of reference to determine actual size, speed, etc of those objects?

Fascinating stuff guys, this is a great thread!

I just watched, via YouTube, Whitley Strieber on Larry King Live circa 1989. It was a surprisingly civil interview given the subject matter. While I've never been convinced that Whitley is in contact with actual aliens (and I've read most of his books), the fact that he allowed mainstream exposure in sort of a "spokesperson" role is interesting and scary to me. He also suggested, in responce to Larry asking the time-worn "Why don't they just land on the Whitehouse lawn?" question, that the reason "ET" doesn't come right out and expose itself is to give all of humanity free choice whether to believe, acknowledge, deny, ignore, etc. Since at the moment there's no definitive proof of ET interaction on earth, we are forced to work with conjecture and circumstantial evidence and hearsay and third-hand reports.

Of course, that all begs the question of an MJ-12-esque group, and what do THEY know?

here's some websites I think are very informative, especially if you're unfamiliar with the subject::

www.majesticdocuments.com
www.ufoevidence.com
www.ufowatchdog.com
www.presidentialufo.com
www.checktheevidence.com