View Single Post
Old 10.01.2006, 02:29 AM   #14
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Cantanky- you need a stylist or something;

i know! i have fucking great style, not to toot my own horn or anything, but i need direction in terms of specific events because i have so many clothes and i am kind of inept so i don't know what to wear to anything.

i did end up wearing the black slip and nobody made any comments or anything and i didn't get too loaded or make an ass of myself and it was kind of boring although my prescence was kind of obligatory.
Quote:
and you are becoming predictable! Something I never expected of you girl! I miss the shock factor.
i'm not really a shocking kind of person, though. i don't intentionally play it safe but i'm not intentionally outlandish either.