View Single Post
Old 07.07.2011, 08:41 AM   #1702
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciconnesonicy
u r both pathetic, esp for being racist. U know sonic youth fans are terribly tollerant and brilliant individuals who dont care about negative creeps like yourself. really, who are you kidding? you and i both know that besides this forum, u dont understand how the diverse world really is and how u need to apreciate ALL individuals for who we are. Both of you, really need to take a good hard look at your narrow minds and realise that others exist and luckily we are not clones of you who are on a downward spiral of negativity. Welcomed warmly? hmm, I think you need to look at your warm welcome, and maybe you will realise that you need to work on your communication skills. That may help you in the REAL world, the world in which we live.

u r quite obviously new here and very sensitive. yr gonna have to toughen up to make here. oh and i am a hot nerd just ask genteel and floats they will verify this is truth

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|