View Single Post
Old 07.24.2007, 05:43 PM   #1
Bollocks_to_Pop
children of satan

Bollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's asses
Hey I was reading the 33 1/3 book about Double Nickels on the Dime. The guy was talking about the tracklisting of the album and mentioned that supposedly on the album Doolittle, The Pixies wanted the record to be squenced differently than it was. According to the author they put clues of how they wanted it to go on the cd liner notes. The first page has Gouge Away. You play the songs in the order given in the booklet, the right side ones first, then the ones that are upside down. Does anyone know if this is true or not? I thought it was interesting if anyone knew anymore about this. If it's the true then the alternative song sequence is this:

Gouge Away
Mr. Grieves
Dead
Wave Of Mutilation
Tame
Hey
I Bleed
Monkey Gone To Heaven
Silver
No. 13 Baby
Crackity Jones
Here Comes Your Man