View Single Post
Old 01.18.2018, 08:40 AM   #502
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Oh, come on. You can’t be that utterly devoid of a sense of humor.

I’m not contradicting my comment that I think (*think.* see? Still all subjective here) any list that doesn’t at least mention Kendrick is a joke by saying that I don’t expect literally ever lost to mention him.

Some lists are just wrong. Oh, I should say “in my opinion” so you don’t accidentally think I’m writing new rules for existence here.

Lighten thee up.
it's ironic that you'd make a comment like this when you're the one who's so humourlessly deriding anyone who doesn't like refried hip-hop. the notion of list making is in itself a humourless action, sapping music of any joy or value it intrinsically has, so I shudder to imagine someone who is so bored (or boring) as to actually ascribe them any value and offer 'analysis'/'criticism' to unadulterated dullard fodder...........

self awareness is a curse

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|