View Single Post
Old 05.02.2013, 10:15 AM   #2978
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
if joo guys wanna watch a preview of the final (or something else, who knows), bayern-dortmund face off this weekend. if i were heynckes i'd put 100% benchers and command them to chop legs.

You would be an adorable coach...

Such ideas spring to mind over here too.
Harald Schumacher + Claudio Gentile + Marco Materazzi + a slice of Van Bommel, some Der Zakarian (his rough treatment on Cantona while King Eric was still playing in France... EC called the referee, said "that man won't get away with it"; EC then sliced down the bloke, got booked, did it again, got expelled, but was happy he did that to fucking Der Zak)... that would be murder...

That's how whatnationitwasicantrecall got rid of Hungary in the mid-50s, when substitutions were not allowed. If I'm correct. Subs were introduced to protect such teams afterwards.

I'd like to see the final.
It ought to boost the Manshaft confidence for what comes next.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|