View Single Post
Old 05.01.2013, 09:42 AM   #2964
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah i read that earlier this morning and the guy makes a great analysis, but mourinho's good strategy aside it bugged me that klopp didn't have a plan b of his own to deal with madrid's 3 defenders. he could have made it so dortmund scored.

this is probably because with gozte gone he had little to choose from. and then bender going out injured didn't help his options with substitutions, though that was last minute. santana did good and stabilized things but that didn't give him options upfront where a goal in favor was more important than two against. he had something like 25 minutes to make a change (madrid's first changes --> madrid's first goal) and he didn't.

re: schieber he is fast but loses his head-- still i'd like to have seen him in the last 20-30 minutes taking advantage of a madrid all thrown forward. problem is grosskreutz was already in that spot. maybe grosskreuts could have come back for more of a 4-3-3 (this before bender's substitution).

anyway i thought klopp erred by playing pure defense instead of going for better counterattacks. but that doesn't matter since they won in the aggregate and up until before the goals happened the commentators were saying "dortmund was the best in both legs".

one more thing though-- i didn't see madrid's changes really gel until khedira came in for alonso. i was like "eh, look, mourinho made 2 changes but nothing happened" and then after khedira came in is when things happened.

anyway here we go for the last deciding match-- bayern best not fuck up!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|