View Single Post
Old 06.23.2012, 01:09 PM   #1611
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
bender was in for boateng due to suspension. the penalty was bullshit in my opinon, boateng was turning his back to the ball and it hit him in the arm-- he in no way tried to block it, he was shrinking away from the ball w/ arm to his side, turning his back, not even looking. but eh, fuckers, whatever. there were other chances when germany was barely spared, it could have been 2-1 for greece but once germany scored their 2nd goal things opened up more.

löw was just trying to breathe some fresh air into the german attack and be less predictable and i think he did it very well, klose opened up a lot of spaces and rattled the greek defense-- even if he wasn't in every play he was always clever in his positioning. germany could have been 3-0 by the end of the first half but they wasted a lot of passes (schweinsteiger was having a bad day) and they missed a bunch of opportunities early on.

anyway i hope you get to catch it in replay. it was aninteresting game.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|