View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 09:30 AM   #178
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
and to clarify my devendra statement. i love rejoice the hands, actually that's the first "folk" album i liked all the way and turned me to really listen to other stuff and appreciate them for what they are (like fursaxa and six organs of admittance, which i love now). but cripple crow i thought was great the first couple of times i heard it, but now it has become stale and boring for me.
I saw DB supporting Michael Gira at a fairly intimate venue in London a while after Oh Me Oh My came out, and it was such an incredible live experience that I rushed straight to the merch stall and bought the CD, but it didn't take all that long for the freaky novelty to wear off. If I saw him at a small venue again I'm sure it would still be good, but the idea of him playing to a couple of thousand people in a fairly large venue is ridiculous.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|