View Single Post
Old 07.26.2014, 09:28 AM   #37914
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
What repairs? Warranties mofo....except me being a dimbass an wrecking this shit. But yeah...I wish I would've bought a used car....

but warranties are worked into the price, and shit always happens that's not a manufacturer defect. e.g,, a goat jumps on your hood (happened to me haa haaa). and when that happens, german parts and german mechanics are expensive.

then when you turn in the car after the lease is over they charge you for extra miles, for dings and scratches, for all manner of shit , the fuckers, and the salesman smiles are gone from their faces.

depreciation runs faster & deeper in the first couple of years, so if you can get a solid 2 or 3 year old car you can easily drive it for a decade (or more) and the yearly cost turns out quite low-- or if you wanna replace it more often, the resale/trade in value is pretty good vs your purchase price.

i'd like to buy and old jeep and fix it up. something army-like.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|