View Single Post
Old 01.18.2013, 07:43 PM   #497
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Reasonable Doubt has been my fav album for a minute. it seems like the older i get, the more i'm able to understand this album and even relate to it in a way. lyrically this is his best effort, you can find so much wisdom in it. i mean shyt like Politics as Usual, D'evils, Can I Live and Regrets. Hov was ahead of his time with this one. Ski killed it behind the boards of course. and whoever made the Regrets beat deserves a fucking medal.

"D'evils" is one of the most thrilling songs of his career. I'm w/ you though. When it came out I was like "RD is alright." Over the years I was like "RD is ok." But as I get older I feel like it's really this super solid ahead of its time record. Something I like more and more each year instead of feel it's losing something.