View Single Post
Old 10.12.2011, 07:28 PM   #16
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
My introduction to them was via Jim O'Rourke's involvement in recording (and production?), being a huge O'Rourke freak. IMO I thought they were already an interesting and good band at that point... before that they were just name I heard of, this was circa YHF, & AGIB... then there "stock" exploded for me when they added Nels Cline to the lineup, to me he's had a huge impact on their sound and has opened alot of doors in that realm an extension of impact sound-wise O'Rourke made with them experimentally.

They should have stuck with Jim. Perfect match. He really brought out the best in them. Like I said- they need to be spacey more often. Jim would be the master of spacey.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|