View Single Post
Old 12.08.2010, 03:20 AM   #23
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I have to say again that I don´t believe that there was any commercial plannings when SY made Rather Ripped. It doesn´t just make sense to me (Thurston and co thinking "isn´t it great to have a hit before we leave Geffen" hah). I think they just had a pop period then (I think Thurston´s solo Trees Under have lots in common with Rather Ripped). But even if they had had commercial plannings, that doesn´t bother me, because I think they succeed to make a great album. I claim that I can hear if music is planned, because there was then no real feelings (as there wasn´t mostly in today´s music). But of course I made mistakes also.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|